Friday, February 3, 2012

We're Back!!!!!!




Hello patient readers... finally we are back on the air! After a tumultuous late December and January (where I was stuck on a cruise in Antarctica and in the steaming jungles of Brazil) I have finally got both a reliable internet connection and time. Okay... so the Brazilian jungle was actually Iguassu Falls at Hotel das Cataratas and the boat was a cruise from Santiago to the Chilean Fjords; Antarctica, the Falkland Islands (Las Malvinas for our Argentinian friends!) Montevideo and Buenos Aires. To be honest I think having a mid-life crisis means you are entitled to a little luxury!

Back to the issue at hand. I am seriously considering a segue into the world of fashion. Every time I pick a colour of motif it seems to surface in a collection somewhere. This campaign for Prada (Spring/Summer 2012) reminds me so much of how my mother dressed that I'm in danger of having flashbacks. I have a serious case of the green-eyed monster when I consider how much budget they would have to style and film this ode to the late fifties/early sixties. For those of you trying to do the maths I was born in December 1964 but country NSW got everything a few years later.

Enjoy and I'm looking forward to sharing some exciting changes with you this year.

Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment