Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Late Night Musings....


Wild berries with moss.  Iceland 2010.

Ok....normally people who drink way too much gin and need an outlet would be writing at 1.52am. Today, however, this is not the case. The Christmas rush has come unseasonably early and I have been trying to glaze stock for our stores this evening. I actually was finishing pieces in our raspberry and spearmint hues. They look beautiful when paired together and I came across the following image from my Iceland story of several days ago. 

As I've often said, nature is the great mother of all pantones. She mixes and layers colours together with such seemingly random ease. Yes... it's very late and I should be asleep but I thought this image would be a great diversion for my lack of a clear theme for tonight's post. Sometimes a simply beautiful image is all we need to charge our batteries. As mine are operating on a very low wattage please enjoy this image from outside Reykjavik by David Plummer. 

Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment